What is your Blog About?
Now that you know where to start, consider what your blog is about. Your Blogging experience should not be a chore. Blogging should be an enjoyable process. It is always good to know where you want your blog to be in the future. Mapping out what you have in mind for your blogging experience may seem tedious, but it is important to know what you are getting yourself into. You will be able to set short-term goals regarding the type of blog you have.
What does that mean? There are many types of blogs of interest out there. For example,
• Fashion blogs- fashion merchandising, schools focused on fashion and fashion illustrations
• Business- Anything having to do with running, and maintaining a business legally
• Web Hosting- All things web hosting from reseller to cloud computing.
• Public opinion- Spectators of politics
• Hair- Blogs that have natural hair journeys and advice on natural hair products.
The list goes on. You get the idea. As far as short term goals are concerned, it is always a good idea to know just what you want to talk about. Once you do this you will be able to stick with it.