Squirrel admin here

Home Forums Lounge Squirrel admin here

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of squirreladmin squirreladmin 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of squirreladmin
    squirreladmin
    Keymaster

First, let me thank you for joining Your biz cafe. My name is Stephanie Fulcher. I am the admin of this entire website. I will be moderating the forums and checking for stuff every day. Anyway, about me…I am from New York and wanted to start a simple community for business owners and internet marketers. I am also the admin of a few advertising services you can see in the free and premium advertising pages. Why the admin name Squirrel admin? Well, my dad gave me the nickname squirrel. He says I am a critter and I’m crazy. Lol. I am a coffee addict but I will drink tea on occasion.

So enjoy your stay here in the forums. Although, there are other places to connect. Feel free to leave a reply here. If you have any issues on the forums leave a support post here or open a ticket at http://help.yourbizcafe.net.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Profile photo of squirreladmin squirreladmin.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Profile photo of squirreladmin squirreladmin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.